Join Subeta, a virtual pet site: www.subeta.net/?refer=Reekoh
Stock Rules/Giving Credit:
***PLEASE ASK PERMISSION BEFORE YOU POST ANY WORK OF YOURS WITH MY IMAGE OFF DEVIANT ART!!!***
1) You must send me a link to the finished piece. I ask that you please post a link to your finished piece on any of the stock pieces that you used of mine in your manipulation.
2) You must give me (plutoplus1) credit, either in the notes, on the image or somewhere visible. I don't care if you use my DA icon or just a text link. Credit is all I ask, please.
3) You can use the photos off site *if* you ask permission FIRST *and* I grant permission. I don't have a problem with most sites, but I ask the courtesy of prior notification. Before I will even consider letting you upload a manipulation with one of my photos in it, you must have an identical upload here on DA as well. This includes places like photobucket, tinypic, etc.
CLARIFICATION: What this means is that you have to ASK FIRST, and even then I might deny your request. Just because you ask, it does not grant you automatic permission to use offsite and/or as a print.
4) No sexual/pornographic content may be used with my images. If you have to turn on the "mature content" filter, then you may NOT use my stock with it.
5) You MAY NOT re-post my image with only color or slight changes. Do not even ask if you can upload any of my photos unedited off DA because the answer is no.
6) Please post a link to your work on the stock photo you used of mine. For example, if you used my wolf stock, comment the link to your manip on that particular wolf stock.
7) Please do not post any of my images with swear words on them. If you are unsure what counts as a swear word, ask
8) My policy on prints is this: ask first! I typically allow stock that does not have 'people' to be made into prints, but it is a case by case basis. So please do not make a wonderful manipulation with my stock and then ask permission, because I might deny use of it in a print.
Actually, number 8 is my policy on everything. If you have any questions, please ask. If you are unsure of any rules or would like to see if I would make an exception, please ask.
Thanks for reading!
Favorite genre of music: Soft Rock, Pop Hits, New Country
Favorite photographer: Terry Goodkind, Kim Harrison, Karen Marie Moning
Favorite style of art: Manips that look real, even if they are fantastical
Operating System: PC 2008, HP 2009
MP3 player of choice: iPod Classic 120 GB
Favorite cartoon character: Pluto (Disney)
Personal Quote: If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it.